Bat Roost Access - Access Panels for bat surveying
- Made to Order
- CUSTOM SIZES ARE AVAILABLE
FREE delivery to Mainland UK
Access Panels Direct can manufacture access panels for bat conservation, bat roosts and roost cleaning. Our panels can be insulated with suitable thermal properties that reduce 24 hour fluctuations but allow maximum thermal gain for summer roosts. Here are some other examples of bat panel usage.
- Creating new bat roosts and allow servicing
- Bat surveying
- Bat Roost Maintenance
- Bat Roost Cleaning
- Access roost cameras and other equipment
- Minimise additional costs and delays relating to works scheduled
- Avoiding the risk of prosecution and helping to conserve an important protected species.
Our off-the-shelf panels can be adjusted to meet your requirements for bat roosting. We can manufacture panels in custom sizes and shapes with adjusted doors, locks or performance such as air tight, touch catches and more. We offer sizes from 100mm x 100mm up to 3500mm x 3500mm, free delivery and 7-10 days lead time on most of bespoke designs.
If you require a custom made bat access panel or a bat hatch, please contact us on 01922714073 or email@example.com. We will send you a quote within one working day and answer any queries you might have.
|COSHH Report||COSHH Report|