Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Where do I need access? How do I choose the right access panel?
A. Ask yourselves these 5 simple questions:
- Where do I need the panel? Is it for a wall or ceiling?
- What size do I need? Do I need full body access or just access to turn a stopcock?
- Do I want a metal door, plasterboard door, plastic panel? What material am I cutting my hole in? Is it out of sight? Does it need to blend into the surround?
- What frame should I request? Beaded frame or picture frame? Is the area already plastered? If it is then picture frame is advised.
- Do I need it to be fire rated? Are there other special features required such as special locking? See each products specific data sheets for further information.
Q. I can’t find the access panel I'm looking for.
A. We can manufacture access panels in any size to suit your requirements. Please call us on +44 (0)800 612 9352 to discuss.
Q. I've received my access panel and it's damaged.
A. Please refer to our delivery and returns policy.
Q. How do I fit my access panel? Can I fit it myself?
A. It is very easy to fit our standard sized access hatches. Watch our video for a simple step-by-step guide. All panels have a fitting instructions label on the reverse to assist with fitting.
Your question not here?
Please do not hesitate to call us on +44 (0)800 612 9352 if you need any further help or information.