FlipFix Circular Access Panel – Fire rated plasterboard door beaded frame 58 min Fire Rated
Product Reference: CIRC.PB.BF.FF/FR58.NL.LOD.SW
- FlipFix Device which clamps the frame on to the rear of the boards.
- The panel is Powder Coated RAL 9010 30% Gloss.
- Beaded frame for tape and jointing / skim-coat plastering.
- Suitable for ceilings only where regular maintenance to services is required.
- Manufactured from Zintec Steel with a 0.9mm thick Door and a 0.9mm thick Frame.
- 300mm Diameter
- 450mm Diameter
- 600mm Diameter
Free Next working day delivery on standard panel orders placed before 2:30pm. 12pm on Friday.
This panel is designed to fit into a structural membrane of a joint-less plasterboard ceiling system. It is manufactured with a beaded frame for tape and jointing / skim-coat plastering. The panel has a Plasterboard faced the door. The Panels Door Leaf is held in place by a twist and locate action. The Panel is Powder Coated RAL 9010 30% Gloss. Other colours are available upon request. he Panel is -fitted with safety wires to prevent the door leaf from falling uncontrollably on opening. This panel is for inspection use only and is not suitable for personnel access.
FlipFix launched in 2015, their unique and patented fitting system has proved to be a market leader in the UK by reducing fitting times on a site by as much as 80%. FlipFix panels also feature a mitreless frame and new flush lock system. For fitting screws or glue is not required and there is no need for bracing or supports, just cut, fit and flip. You can read about the benefits of FlipFix Access Panels here.